LiraNuna's Development Blog


Archive for the 'libellen' Category

libellen on devkitARM r26

Thanks to a contributed patch from Iván Vodopiviz, libellen now works on the latest release of devkitARM. libellen also recieved an official svn repository, incorporating this patch. Get libellen latest sources from svn using: svn co ellensvn co ellen Current revision is 4, so this release is named libellen r4.

New libellen release

( libellen )

The impossible happened! I actually took some time to clean up and resolve the libellen-libnds collision problems, while also transforming libellen to the traditional library.a file. I also added very primitive background handler – it works, but don’t count on it. Download it HERE. Please remember that the source code and library (and everything inside […]

libellen – first and final release

( libellen )

Since I’m not going to do any further development on this (for various reasons), I have decided to release libellen – a sprite handling library for the Nintendo DS, based on libnds. The library is released under the terms of the WTFPL. The source and “example” are super documented, and evena  Doxyfile is attached if […]