Since I’m not going to do any further development on this (for various reasons), I have decided to release libellen – a sprite handling library for the Nintendo DS, based on libnds.
The library is released under the terms of the WTFPL.
The source and “example” are super documented, and evena Doxyfile is attached if you want to create documentations.
The library was tested and compiled using devkitARM r21 with god-knows-what libnds version. If you find incompatibilities, I’ll be happy if YOU would fix them.
Have fun and happy coding!
For those who are intrigued by the name – lib-ell-en (L – N, my name’s initials) could also be read as libellen – dutch for “Dragonfly” which is what the logo is based on. For those who wonder, the logo is also released under the terms of the WTFPL.
libellen was first made as the low-level library for ToD2, but was quickly got good enough to be expended. My second goal was also to get people to stop using PAlib, an old, slow and deprecated library which people insisted on using. The library was not complete, but the sprite handling was. after more then 6 months of inactivity, I have decided to release the library to just handle sprites.
Source could be downloaded from HERE.